Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy birthday to me





I had an awesome birthday! We went out to dinner at Maddox with some friends and then took a road trip to Idaho to buy some lotto tickets. No luck on the power ball but it was still fun to wish and fun to just drive and talk. On the Friday before my birthday, Matt surprised me at work with a balloon bouquet and a dozen gluten free sugar cookies! It was a really nice surprise. Then, on my birthday morning which was Saturday, I had a present on my porch from my friend Jeralee. It was a cute box wrapped like a bed and it was a breakfast in bed. Inside was lot's of yummy gluten free treats for me. It was so nice of her. Around noon, the garage door opened. Matt had come home from work and surprised me again with a dozen chocolate covered strawberries that he had to special order for me. And then the whole family went out to Pier 49 for some awesome gluten free (at least mine was) pizza. It was so wonderful. In addition, I got a whole weekend to be lazy. That is what I asked for was to not do laundry or cook and just be lazy. Watched lots of chick flicks and laid around. Much needed, thanks honey!

1 comment:

  1. I ALWAYS miss your birthday! I'm so sorry. It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. Matt takes such good care of you. Happy way late birthday!

    ReplyDelete