Saturday, April 18, 2009

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ME

I am so excited! I got an early mothers day present. Matt got me my very own set of golf clubs. We have a friend who makes them and he agreed to make a set for me. They are custom made specifically for me. Matt spent lot's of time picking out EVERYTHING to make them PRETTY for me. He wanted to make sure that everything matched. My grips, shafts, bag, everything matches. They are so cute I'm not going to want to use them. They are purple with butterflies. We are really excited to start golfing together. I told him that I can't believe that he wants to go golfing with me. Most men go golfing to get away from their wives and he wants to go with me. He told me not to worry that he would still go with his friends to get away from me:) However, he is looking forward to going with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment