Saturday, August 1, 2009

Five a day

OK so I have decided to do something about all the negativity in the world. My solution is this. Start small. I am going to start a "five a day" program. I am going to start giving at least 5 compliments to 5 different people every day. How awesome is it when you're having a crappy day and someone compliments you? Nice shoes, cute hair, etc. Even a friendly "hello" can make someone's day. So my challenge is this: Start your five a day today! We've been told our whole lives to eat 5 frutis and veggies every day to keep our bodies healthy and strong. But what about our mental health? It is just as important. Be kind, try even complimenting people you may not necessarily like. Let's see what kind of a difference we can make in the lives of others. If any of you are willing to join me in this, please post your comments and let me know how good you feel making others feel good. Ready, set, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment