Sunday, November 7, 2010

Snug as a bug in a rug





So Saturday morning I was doing my regular weekly cleaning. As I was cleaning off Isaac's window seat I looked over at his bed that needed to be made. It got me thinking that I wanted new sheets for both of the boys beds. I called Matt at work and told him I wanted to go shopping when he got home. He started looking at some bedding with new comforters. They were both in need of new bedding so when he got home from work we took the kids to the store with us. We showed them all the ones they could pick from and they both wanted the exact same one. Ironically it was the same one Matt was looking at online. We came home and washed it all that night and made their beds just in time for bed. There's nothing better than climbing into bed at night with freshly washed brand new bedding. We took these "pretend like your asleep" pictures but as you can see Isaac didn't quite get the point!

No comments:

Post a Comment