Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day





I wanted to take a second to say Happy Fathers Day to Matt. He is such an amazing dad. Both of my kids adore him and want to be just like him. From their mannerisms to their likes and dislikes, they want to be like daddy. Matt had such a hard life growing up and that is what makes it even more amazing that he is so great. He loves Caden and Isaac so much and would do anything for them. As we all know, there is a difference between being a father and being a daddy. He always has their best interest at heart. He teaches them things like mechanical stuff but also life lessons and cares about their education by giving them tools to help them learn. So much is uncertain in this world anymore but one thing is for sure and that is the fact that he is always there for the boys and he is always there for me. I truly do not know what I would do if he were ever not in my life and I thank God each day that I have him. He works hard to provide for them and does many things to create awesome memories that I hope they will never forget. I wish that every child had such a great Daddy. I want him to know just how much I appreciate all that he does for me because I don't always tell him. Happy Fathers Day Matt, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment