Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sleeping beauties...


At this point in my life, I do not believe in sleepovers with friends. Call it my super paranoia or just my strong desire to protect my kids. Too many things can happen and so until I truly feel comfortable letting my kids sleep over at someone elses house or them having friends over here, we have late nights. The kids can have friends over, play, watch a movie, eat treats but then at 11:00 or bedtime, whichever comes first, friends all go home. However my kids like to have "sleepovers" in each others rooms and giggle and have fun. They think this is so fun and want to do this all the time. I went in to wake them up the other morning and this is what I found. Why are they always such angels when they are asleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment