Sunday, January 31, 2010

Daddy Daycare




Last Monday I came home from work to find Matt asleep on the upstairs couch. He does not work on Monday's so he is home with Isaac. I woke him up to ask where Isaac was because it was eerily quiet. He woke up shocked that he had fallen asleep and acted like it just barely happened and that Isaac was watching a show downstairs. I went down to say hi to him and found him asleep as well. He had climbed under the blanket and went to sleep. It's a good thing that he went to sleep and wasn't trying to paint by himself or something crazy like that. Unfortunately I had to wake him up because it was way too late in the day for him to be napping if he was still going to go to bed at 8:30 that night. I made daddy wake up too. Don't think he should make a career of babysitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment